Digital Marketing Strategist
(1) Internal: Developing UniWeb's brand and leading initiatives in bringing innovative digital solutions for healthcare and life sciences to the market.
(2) External: Advising and supporting UniWeb's customers to achieve their business goals via digital marketing web projects. Raising their brand awareness, collaborating on marketing campaigns, leading digital activation projects, and measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of digital channels.
The digital strategist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience.
Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touchpoints, steer our organization's digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
You will help our customers to use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
Drive value for the organization.
Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
Analyze customer and user data.
Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
Define and action digital events.
- To identify customer needs and propose fitting solutions
- To define the requirements, business flows and functional/non-functional specifications
- To manage web application projects within scope, budget and schedule
- To lead and coach a team of junior and/or senior developers at the project level
- To understand the technical issues of your customers and your team
The ideal candidate
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and Dutch)
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Has a strong customer-focused and solution-oriented mindset
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Experience with the healthcare and Life Sciences industries is a plus
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Has the ability to work in a multi-project environment
- Is highly flexible and can easily adapt to customer-specific needs
- Can work with a remote team
- Is always willing to share its knowledge and experience with all the team members
We offer you
- A full-time job with flexible working hours, onsite or remote work
- Opportunity to be involved in various exciting healthcare-related projects
- Training in Health industry standards and regulations
- An international working environment
- A team of passionate professionals in a growing company
- A competitive compensation package in accordance with your skill level and experience